There will be meeting of
Bishopsbourne Parish Council
Tuesday 15th January 2019 at 7.30pm
The Conrad Hall, The Street, Bishopsbourne.
All members of the public are entitled to attend the meeting and are cordially invited by the Council to do so. Time will be set aside prior to the published agenda to enable informal discussion to take place.
- Apologies for Absence
- Minutes of the meeting 6th November 2018
for approval & signature
- Members’ Interests
- Matters Arising Not on agenda
Cheques to be signed.
18/02183 Variation o condition o2 (drawings) of planning permission CA/18/01199
To allow for a self- supporting structure
- Neame Meadow
- Laybys Bonny Bush Hill Update from Highways
9 Placement of Waste Bins
New Web Master
- Councillors Responsibilities
- Date of Next Meeting Val McWilliams – Clerk to the Council